Maintenance turns out to be really tough and I can use all the help I can get! Right now I am training for my first 1/2 Marathon with 1 month left to go. I think all that running is really helping me to maintain my weight loss. But I also think that I am adding more muscle in my thighs. I have let a few things sneak back in over the holidays and I am less strict with myself then I was before. For example, I had a Chocolate Martini for New Years Eve even, which is something I never do (should have just had a glass of champagne!).
Here is what I hope to get out of the Fast Track class:
- Reminder of the basics, what foods are allowed on the Fast Track and which aren't
- Interact with others struggling with their weight and sugar addiction
- Get back to getting my fiber from green vegetables instead of from grains
- Get more Fast Track/grain free recipes ideas
- I weighed this morning and I am up 5 lbs from my low, so I am hoping to drop those during the 4 weeks
The Belly Fat Cure Fast Track book itself has been delayed. I don't know the details of that except that we should expect it closer to the end of the year. Currently you cannot even pre-order it on Amazon anymore! You can read more about the Fast Track HERE.