Want to participate? I mentioned it over on Twitter and 13 people pretty much immediately said "I'm in!" as did my Mom and both Sisters. I am hoping some of you will too!
Rules: No rules, just maybe some guidelines.
* Be supportive. It would be great if you could reach out to someone you meet here or on twitter participating.
* Twitter: Use the hashtag #BFCJuly in all your posts. Be sure to create a filter for #BFCJuly so you can see people you don't follow yet too. Tweetdeck and Seesmic are great twitter interfaces if you are ready to take it to the next level. If this sounds like Greek, stick to comments! My twitter name is @meandjorge.
* Leave an introduction comment with as much information about yourself as you are comfortable revealing. I recommend first names only, emails & twitter names would be nice. I have found this blog to be a safe place to share and never had a rude or mean comment, ever. I read every comment I get here.
* Send a daily tweet or leave a comment about something you overcame, ate, resisted, accomplished, lost or gained. You don't have to reveal your weight, but if you want to please do! If you are a blogger, please blog about it and I will link back your blog in the next post if you let me know. At the end I would like to add up all our pounds lost for a grand total.
* Don't quit! No quitters allowed ;-) It's less then a month, you can commit to that! I truly believe a big part of my success has been that I simply just didn't quit. At the end you may have changed a habit, lost a few pounds, made a friend, or learned something new. They say it takes 21 days to make a real change. Let's make a change in July, 2010.
* You don't have to do the Belly Fat Cure diet, do whatever diet you like. I will be doing Belly Fat Cure Fast Track, which I haven't talked a lot about here because frankly there isn't much info released on it. I will be grain free (no GG Crispbreads even!) and loading up on the green veggies and protein!
* I would love to see some of you using artificial sweeteners to give them up 100% for a month. Anyone willing to do that? I think you will be truly so surprised at the results and an important part of my success is due to this.
Are you excited? Because I am!