Week 16 makes four months, right? A quarter of a year sounds like a long time! I am down 2.5lbs this week to a total of 33lbs lost and 7lbs to go to my initial goal weight. I am currently 163lbs. That is the lowest weight I can remember in at least 9 years. And that, folks, makes me very happy!
I was running across the kid's school campus yesterday because I thought I might be late for the Kindergarten release. With the weight of my cell phone my pocket, my jeans began to droop, to the point where I had to hold them up while I ran. I later told the story to my husband over dinner and he and the kids thought this was a hilarious story. But the really funny part is that these are 12s that I couldn't squeeze into 4 months ago. The tight 14s I used to squeeze into? I can take them off without unbuttoning them now, and I look like an idiot if I attempt to wear them. Like the punk boys whose underwear is meant to show and the jeans are at their knees. Not a good look for a 40 year old woman at the PTA meeting!
I have a tip for you this weigh in day: Find a Good Belly beverage replacement for your old Bad Belly habit. Remember, there are two types of Belly Bad: 1) High sugar/carbs and 2) artificial sweeteners (sucralose/splenda, sacharin, aspartame). Mine was Coke Zero and I kicked it with homemade iced and hot teas. I mix flavors and brew it all the time. Sister M's was Peach flavored Mixie Sticks which I think are Crystal Light. She hasn't found a replacement yet, but I think it will solve a lot when she does.
I have loads of upcoming blog posts planned, but I don't want to dump them all one you at once! I try and post three times a week. If you have a question for me or a product you'd like me to try leave a comment. I read them all! Just a few of the upcoming things I have planned:
- Lots of product reviews, things I eat everyday on the plan but I never thought to review them! To check out the reviews I've already done click here.
- Updated Dark Chocolate review. I officially think I have tasted every 85% Dark Chocolate bar available in the Western US. If you haven't read my current list, get caught up now. They are the indulgent snack de jour on the BFC!
- More Blog the Book with Jorge Cruise's Belly Fat Cure Carb Swapping System.
- Update on my "Sister M" who is just starting the BFC. Read here story here, your comments so far have been really encouraging!
- I'll be publishing a days worth of my meals each week like I did a while back. People are always asking what I eat. Did you download my S/C Tracker yet? It's available directly from my blog now! It may help you keep track of what you are eating, so give it a try.
Let me know how you are doing this week! Post your weigh ins and goals in the comments section , I'd love to hear how you all are doing too!